If you are a current client and would like to schedule an appointment at Naturesheal, please call us at 604.943.1993 or 604.842.7207, email email@example.com.
Most of our appointments are online, and they will remain a priority.
· Online appointments will continue for clients who are experiencing success with this mode of treatment.
In case you need to come in for a treatment session, we have implemented guidelines based on the recommendations of our respective regulatory bodies, the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control, WorksafeBC and the provincial government.
Precautions and enhanced protocols that we have put in place at our office to maximize safety:
· All high-contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized before any in-person appointment. Anything touched in the treatment room will be cleaned between each client.
· We will have staggered appointment times to maximize social distancing within the office.
· Your practitioner will wear a mask, and a gown and/or gloves as needed.
· Your practitioner will practice thorough hand hygiene at all times to keep everyone safe.
· If you would like to purchase supplements, please phone us. Most of the time, they can be sent directly to your place.
What we request from you:
· If you have a cough, fever, or are feeling unwell please stay home.
· We ask that you complete the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool within two hours of your appointment. If you answer yes to any of these questions, please call immediately to reschedule your appointment.
· Please come to your appointment on time.
· You will be required to wear a mask in our office.
· When you come into the office you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
· Please wear a mask or face covering (cloth and non-medicinal grade masks are acceptable).
· Only bring into the clinic the items you really need, and don't bring any people (children included) that are not necessary for assessment or treatment.